About the Department
This is an informative text section that outlines the department major activities, benefits and setup details.
Department X covers the functioning of sector 1, sector 2, sector 3 and the y System of State N. The Department is headed by the Secretary, who is assisted by four Additional Secretary (AS), three Joint Secretaries (JS), two Advisers and a Deputy Director General (DDG).
Department X was set up by the state government dated 20th March 1989 with administrative and financial powers of the state government to handle [xxxxx].Read More
- 26.06.2022: Governor Koshyari gets discharge from the Hospital; thanks well-wishers, doctors, staff
- 21.06.2022 : Governor joins diplomats, international students in celebrating Yoga Day at Raj Bhavan
- 20.06.2022: Governor Koshyari hails Rajasthani community for philanthropy
- 20.06.2022 : Governor to attend Yoga Day events at Raj Bhavan
- 20.06.2022 : Buddhist Seer from Bangladesh given Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Lifetime Achievement Award
No post to display